Eligibility for a Golden Visa (10-year)
The categories listed below are eligible to apply for a 10-year golden visa in the UAE.
Golden Visa for entrepreneurs
There are flexible requirements by administrative regulations for entrepreneurs seeking a Golden Visa. However, the following must be met as a minimum:
Golden Visa for scientists
Scientists and researchers with high achievement and influence are eligible to apply for this residence as recommended by the Emirates Scientists Council:
Golden Visa for real estate investors
- A Golden Visa is available to investors who invest in property worth more than Dhs2 million (USD 5,44,528.80).
- Aside from that, investors can obtain the Golden Residence if they borrow money from specific local banks to purchase properties.
- Additionally, investors can purchase the residence for no less than AED 2 million (USD 5,44,528.80) from approved local real estate companies.
Who Can Get a Golden Visa?
The complete list of individuals that are eligible to apply for a Golden Visa
- Holders of Doctoral degrees
- Executive Directors
- Specialists in Engineering & Science
- Dubai Cultural Visa
- Exceptional Talent
- Real Estate Investors
- Outstanding students and graduates
- Humanitarian Pioneers
- Front Line Workers
Eligibility for a Green Visa (5-year)
Several groups can apply for a green visa in the UAE for five years.
Green residence for freelancing and self-employment
As freelancers and self-employed individuals become more prevalent worldwide, the UAE is introducing a new Green Residence program that enables them to live and work in the country for five years without sponsorship or employment.
Who is eligible for a UAE green visa?
The introduction of a new five-year residence track aims to attract talent, professionals, freelancers, investors, and entrepreneurs. There are many advantages to living in these new types of residences. As well as these advantages, grace periods of up to 12 months have been extended for those whose residence permits have been canceled or expired, and all residence requirements have been simplified.
Green residence for skilled employees
The Green residence amendments now provide a 5-year residency period to skilled employees without a sponsor or employer.
The following are the only requirements:
- Applicants must have valid employment contracts
- A first, second, or third occupational level should be assigned according to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization.
- Minimum educational requirements include an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- It is required that applicants have a minimum salary of AED 15,000 (USD 4,083.74).
Book your free consultation